Kentaur 'Medusa' Dressage Saddle (preorder)
Please note: this is a preorder item. Please contact us for a ETA.
The Kentaur ‘Medusa’ Dressage Saddle is a refined monoflap dressage saddle. The single flap design allows the rider to have close contact with the horse, and also has a V-girthing system for increased stability on the horse’s back. This system would suit horses with the tendency to have slipping saddles.
The Medusa allows the rider to benefit from full knee blocks without extra leather or bulkiness that usually comes with it. In addition, it is fairly lightweight, with a shorter front panel area to support comfortable movement.
- Superb monoflap style dressage saddle
- Flexible fibreglass tree
- Changeable gullet width from Narrow- Extra wide
- V-compensation girth system
- Anatomically shaped knee blocks
- Specially designed saddle tree and panels for greater freedom in movement of the shoulder
- Available in sizes 16.5" -18.5" (in half inch increments)